EGGZ SHOOT - For Clay Shooting
EGGZ Shoot perfect for shooting range, clay shooting etc
Free Shipping On All UK Orders
We supply medium and large in the pack however if you find the size doesn't fit correctly after you have received your set, get in touch and we will send out a small or XL size eartip
Receive within 3-5 working days, all orders shipped via Royal Mail. If you would like to receive your set of EGGZ quicker you will have an option at checkout to pay an extra £2 for Royal Mail first class
Let us know what you think of your items. If you are not satisfied your purchase can be replaced at any time or returned after 30 days. All of our products come with a 30 day free return
EGGZ SHOOT reduces peak sound pressure level of gun and rifle shots
Using patented impulse filter technology the EGGZ Shoot reduces peak sound pressure level of gun and rifle shots. When no impulse noises occur, certified for impulse noise up to 166 dB where it provides 33 dB of attenuation. When no impulse noises occur.
EGGZ shoot provides a low attenuation, permitting surrounding sounds to be heard.
By allowing air into the ear to reduce ear canal irritation, the wearer retains sound directionality and spatiality, critical in hunting situations. Combined with its small size and comfortable medical grade ear tips it is ideal for all day use, fitting unobtrusively under communications headsets or earmuffs.
– A perfect fit is guaranteed: M+L eartips in package, S+XL sizes available on request, free of charge.
– Hygienic: Acoustic filters are fitted with advanced technology mesh. They ensure that your ears remain well ventilated at all times.
– Hypoallergenic: EGGZ Shoot ear plugs are made from medical grade TPE.
– Value for money: EGGZ Shoot plugs can be used multiple times.
– Natural: Natural hearing is preserved, which facilitates situational awareness.
– Situational awareness: Hunting 10 provides full situational awareness and is not classified as hearing protection according to European standards (EN 352-2:2002).
What's In The pack?
2X Medium eartips
2X Large eartips
Why Protect Your Ears?
The number of people living with tinnitus in the UK is set to rise by more than half a million by 2028
Approximately six million people in the UK at present have developed tinnitus – Ten percent of the UK's population. "British Tinnitus Association"